The Law of Attraction is a universal law in place and at work regardless of whether we are conscious of it or not. Just like the law of gravity, regardless if we are conscious of it or not, it exists and it is at work constantly. Scientists, inventors, and manufacturers leverage the law of gravity to create mechanisms that advance life and improve our quality of life.
The same goes for the Law of Attraction; if you recognize it and leverage it, you can utilize it to create the kind of life you want, creating happiness and fulfillment in every aspect of your life.
Understanding The Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction states that like attracts like. This means that what goes on in our minds otherwise described as our internal state will produce the events, circumstances, things, people, and happenings that we experience. What we focus on, dwell upon, think about and imagine consistently will eventually draw in experiences that correspond with it.
How to Use the Law of Attraction to Get The Life You Want
The Law of attraction works in every aspect of life, including relationships, money, wealth, business, career, family, etc. The Universe is behind its functionality, the Universe creates and you are the co-creator of your experiences. That is how you come into the picture.
To leverage the Law for your benefit first of all look at every aspect of your life and really dig deep and decide on what you really want. It does not have to be believable in comparison to your current reality. It could be a slight upgrade and it could also be a massive bold change. Take every aspect of your life that you want to change and decide exactly what you want and in what form. Be very clear and specific about the changes you want in your life. Writing it out and stating it verbally really helps you to articulate what you want.
State your intentions to the Universe by asking. How do you do this? By simply asking – state what you desire and the minute you state what you desire you believe that the Universe is working and orchestrating events and moving people to bring to you the things you desire.
Create a mental image of the things you desire and make it in form of a movie or short film in your mind. This is what visualization is all about. Let us look at an example, let us assume that you desire your dream job and you have asked for it and you believe you have received it, the next step should be to create the mental image of you in your dream job. Create in your mind the type of building, the people you will work with, the sort of conversations you will have, your commute to work, and the events that take place in a typical work day.
When you have created this mental image, hold on to it as the truth and play it over in your mind regularly. Set aside about ten minutes a day and play this short film in your mind and when it is playing, feel it in your body and your heart that you have already received it and be grateful. Feel the gratitude for your dream job and let the gratitude flood your heart and your mind and verbalize your gratitude. Believe you have taken ownership of the things in your mental film.
Do this for every other thing you desire. Note that you do not have to set aside ten minutes a day to visualize every single thing you desire separately. Ask for each separately and be very clear about them but in your mental image make the things you desire overlap and tie in together. For instance if you desire a dream job, a new home, and a life partner – simply create a mental image of yourself in your new home, imagine the furniture, the colours, the sounds, and hallways in your new home and see yourself in the home preparing for work while having conversations with your dream partner.
It is important that you believe that the Universe has delivered the things to you already and it is simply on its way to you and be thankful for them.
Processes that Ensure that the Law of Attraction Works for You and Delivers Your Desires
1. Ensure that you do not allow doubts creep into your heart. If you experience any kind of disappointments or setback in your quest to get the things you desire, just be thankful and believe that you are being re-directed to the most ideal. The Universe knows the right configuration that will create happiness and fulfillment in your life.
2. Keep your mind free of bad thoughts about yourself and others. Any negativity only attracts negative situations to you. Think positive and good thoughts about yourself, your life and others. It will surprise you the extent of change this shift brings into your life.
3. Love is the greatest commandment. You should love and treat others the way you would want to be treated. Love yourself, especially if you desire a romantic partner, the fastest way to become a magnet for love is to love yourself and ‘feel in love’. Feel as you would feel when you meet your romantic partner and fall in love with him or her. This feeling of being in love and loving yourself emits an energy that attracts your dream partner and manifests them in your life.
4. When you use affirmations, do not just chant them but feel what you are saying and believe it from your heart and feel it in your body. Make your affirmations bold declarations.
5. You should forgive anyone who has wronged you at any time and in any way. Also, forgive yourself for what you consider to be mistakes and failings. Forgive and feel brand new. Unforgiveness is an anchor that holds people back from advancing their lives.
6. Be grateful for what you have now and for everything that will begin to happen to you from now and for every manifestation of your desire that you experience. The truth is that even now, you have so much. There are millions of people whose intention and wish is to be exactly where you are now in your life. So be grateful for your blessings and more will pour in and they will pour in quickly as you are grateful for everything you receive.
About the Author
Jesse Ford is an author and a publisher. His interest and expertise is new thought, spirituality, personal development, and utilizing your inner power. Visit www.reachforhappy.com to get more information and resources that can guide and help you to create the life you really want to be living.